We are hiring Senior Developers
Even the most experienced developers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
About our Company
Currently based in Westville, our Group was established +20 years ago and as part of our exponential growth, we have established a development house for industry-specific software solutions.
What makes us a great organisation to work for?
We are a remarkable, caring, and focused team of people led by energetic and inspirational leaders who are excited and driven by our business niche, our people, and our cause.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for participating in product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond. You will work on ground-breaking product features, issues, and improvements that are critical to the success of your customers, and you will need to work with the broader company to maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Be adept at determining the most effective and efficient software design
- Advanced Performance Tuning
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly
- Troubleshooting, debugging, fixing, and implementing solutions to ensure minimal impact on our customers live production environments
- Adherence to software coding procedures and standards
- Carry out sufficient research and development to identify new trends and features that could be incorporated to enhance the current systems
- Ideation and trouble-shooting dev task or brainstorming with team/customer/testing
- Update helpdesk status and time tracking
- Produce clear, useful technical documentation
- 3-4+ years' experience developing Web Applications C#, .Net Framework, MVC
- Experience with web services, XML, JSON and SOAP
- Experience working with Bootstrap3/4
- Production experience with front-end framework (Vue.js)
Experience with CSS, HTML/HTML5 Experience working with Node.js
- Experience in Core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF and EF
- Experience working with a Version Control System (GIT)
- Basic Experience with T-SQL, MS SQL Server (Stored procedures, functions & views)
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Software Degree or Diploma and/or Certification(s) a plus